Friday, July 3, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen (2009)

I’m a huge fan of Transformers, and so my expectations on this movie is nothing but high. The first movie was satisfying, and I was hoping I wouldn’t get disappointed with the second sequel.

The final verdict? Well, the movie was awesome. The fact that Megan Fox was steaming hot in this movie just adds up to everything nice about it. Except for the very last part that is. I always disliked it when they asked Optimus Prime to say “We are sending a message to all Autobots… bla… bla...bla”

Anyway, what made the movie great? For starters, it was action packed. Secondly, it was filled with small but amusing funny jokes, and thirdly… it is Transformers for crying out loud!!

I wouldn’t want to give out many spoilers, but I have to warn you to expect the unexpected. There are so many things that the Deceptions could do this time, much more than I ever knew. Anyway, go catch the movie in cinema’s because it is just worth to watch.

2 comments:

Random Post said...

I just watched it last Thursday, I know its a lil late =p, was busy with classes.

One word...

its AWESOME!!!!!!

watch 10 times also good..hehe

cyrildason said...

haha.. Agree!!