Sunday, July 20, 2008

BATMAN - THE DARK KNIGHT

Where I watched it: STAR Cineplex, Kuching
Duration: 2 Hour 35 mins
Description: Awesome
Should you watch this? : YES!!

The movie started off rather slow,but the ending was nothing short of awesome. At the end of the day, you just have to feel the pain, and if you are kind of wondering how the villain 'Two-Face' came to life, this is the Batman movie to watch.

I can't say the cinematography was that good, if compared to Hell Boy, but being a huge fan of the capped crusader, I felt the good storyline made up for every weakness in the movie. The image played by the Joker was also really outstanding, but I have to admit was a little dissapointed that the ending seemed loopy, or unfinished. Nonetheless, the Dark Knight is a movie you should not miss this year. A 4/5 rating from me.

No comments: