Saturday, July 12, 2008

HELLBOY (2008) - The Golden Army

Where I watched it: STAR Cineplex, Kuching
Duration: 2 Hour 05 mins
Description: Great
Should you watch this? : YES!!

I am not a fan of Hellboy. I didn't really enjoy the first one, but the second one looks promising, and so, I forked out RM10 to watch a movie that seems uncertain to be nice or not, and guess what? I liked this one.

The plot is simple. Hellboy needs to save the world... and all that yada yada yada.. superhero stuff.. Its the lame thing, with Hellboy eventually coming out on top. Putting that boring fact aside... the effects in this movie was just awesome, and the cinematography was fantastic. It wasn't that action packed, but if you love movies like X-men, Fantastic Four or Men In Black, this is one for you. Apart from that, there are small tip bits of jokes spun around the plot making you smile througout the movie, and I guess, at the end of the day it just comes down to the fact that the movie is a good way to sit down and relax with a few friends. There is nothing significant, but I'd give this a 4/5 rating as it was enjoyable.

No comments: