Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Push (2009)

I've tried watching Push for over 5 times, and each time, I end up unable completing to finish it. It maybe due to the story line, or I was kind of occupied, but Push is in fact not one of the best movies I've actually watched. The start looked promising with people having extra ordinary powers, but after that.. there is a lot of chasing and unwanted turn of events which makes the movie less interesting.

My humble opinion would for you to go for some other action flick, because this movie just doesn't cut it as a good action movie. The only plus point is that I liked looking at Camilla Belle whom looks really innocent and sweet in this movie. I'd say it is just not worth to watch, adding to the fact why I slept half-way through the whole movie several times.

No comments: